Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Featuring Santa!

Hey everyone - time to feature Santa on Merry Monday! Thanks to Kathy for a fun challenge!!



I remember last year trying to find my old-fashioned Santa stamp for a different Merry Monday challenge. Didn't find him then nor now but I did find a darling Hero Arts woodblock stamp Santa with Gift from 2009 in my stash. Here's my card:


Just stamped the Santa and colored with Copics, matted on a black layer, then popped onto my card. Card base comes from Hero Arts' Foliage Designer layering papers pack; the patterned papers are from the Paper Studio (Pine St. Square 4.5x6.5 pack). The sentiment is from CL896 Winter Scene, also by Hero Arts.

Be sure to stop at Merry Monday for more Christmas card making inspiration!! Hope you're having a crafty weekend and thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Karen L K said...

Nice! I said I was going to create Christmas cards all year long about 3-4 per month. So far none.

Betty said...

well he's the cutest little santa ever - love the colors you used.

Bonnie said...

Love this Santa with his striped leggings, Linda! What a fun Christmas card! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!