Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Merry Monday Bells


Hi all - Linda's challenge on Merry Monday this week requires bells on your Christmas card. I have a beautiful bell cling stamp that I got it from my friend Isha in a Secret Santa exchange over on the Hero Arts Flickr Group. It reminded me so much of the inspiration photo that I decided to go with it.

Good Tidings Bells
Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts: CG131 Wreath with Bells; CL630 Miracle of the Holidays

Paper - Neenah Solar White; Hero Arts pine layering paper; Ink - Hero Arts Black, Ranger embossing ink
Embossing Powder - Ranger Sea Foam White; Copic Markers, Liquid Applicque; Die - SSS circle

Besides this card, I made three more orchid cards today (see this post). I just love that layered orchid in a pot stamp set! My Mom & Dad adored the card from that post which I sent to them in thanks for my birthday gift. Now I just have to make a birthday card for an 18 year old guy - have yet to come up with a brilliant idea...

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a crafty weekend.

9 comments:

Sally said...

Love this bright and cheery Christmas design, Linda, along with the gems on the bells!

Greta said...

Gorgeous stamp beautifully colored, Linda! Love that sentiment, too!

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome Christmas card Linda, love the bright cheery colours and the image is fantastic. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Wow Linda, your coloring is awesome and I love the image! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

Kristie Goulet said...

Oooh so pretty! Great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Cat Craig said...

Linda, this is just fabulous. I love it. Your design is a perfect showcase for the bell bundle.

Betty said...

fantastic coloring Linda - great design - perfect for this challenge!!

Bonnie said...

What a perfect stamp, Linda! And beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Karen L K said...

Nice one Linda! I like those bells surrounded by a wreath. I started a bells card and spaced out and forgot I only had a week to post. It's almost there.