Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Recap of Heather's Challenges to me

Hi all - I thought it would be fun to recap this summer's Christmas card challenges from my friend, Heather. Here are her challenges to me (the hyperlinks are to her posts, when she was able to do one):
  1. Christmas Quilt 
  2. CAS (clean and simple)
  3. Non-Christmas Image
  4. Critter Christmas (use an animal)
  5. Blog Title
  6. Christmas Shaker
  7. Inked Embossing Folder
  8. Needles
  9. Hearts
Here's a photo of all the initial cards I made for Heather's nine challenges:

Summer challenges from Heather

I put them in challenge order starting at top left and continuing in 2nd row starting at left. To see each card individually with supply lists, here are the hyperlinks to my posts:
  1. Christmas Quilt 
  2. CAS
  3. Non-Christmas Image
  4. Critter Christmas
  5. Blog Title
  6. Christmas Shaker
  7. Inked Embossing Folder
  8. Needles
  9. Hearts
Sometimes, I was able to do more than one card. Here's a quick photo of the extra cards:

More challenge cards

Links to posts for these card: Wreath, Ellie and chairs, Critters

Wow - I made a total of 16 cards for Heather's challenges!! Thanks to Heather for challenging me to keep the Christmas card production going!! I also made 9 cards to challenge her resulting in a total of 27 Christmas cards during the nine weeks of challenges. Heather hasn't finished my challenges yet so I'll save that recap for the future... :)

How's your Christmas card production going? I'm up to 59 cards at this point so I should be done well in time this year - yay!! I'd love to hear your totals so far - remember, only 16 weeks until Christmas and this time will fly! If you need inspiration to get going, head over to Merry Monday where new challenges start next week.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the lovely comments!!

6 comments:

Pajalu said...

Wow what a great challenge between mates. I love all your cards, so pretty & very inspiring. I might have to "borrow" the challenge idea.

Lin said...

Fantastic work, Linda! What a great idea you 2 had! And they're all so different!!

Greta said...

Wow--you made great use of the challenges, Linda! Such a fun variety of cards! I haven't counted, but I do have a pretty good stash built up.

Betty said...

how wonderful you got so many Christmas cards done this summer and every one of them so unique!

Karen L K said...

That was fun to see your challenges to each other. I think I made 2 during this summer fun. I have about 17 cards made which is not half yet. I thought I would do a bit better but some is better than none. Thanks for sharing this with us and making such nice cards!

stampingandstitching said...

Wow Linda, you're amazing! Fabulous cards one and all! I'm so happy we did this challenge! Sorry again for my blip towards the end, I still have a few to do but hope to get to them this week:)