Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy April Fool's Day!!

No fooling - I actually made another Easter card today! I had such fun yesterday with Easter cards that I wanted to keep the momentum going. I recently received a sweet bunny die from Hero Arts that I thought would be perfect for an Easter card.

Paper Layering Rabbit
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Pool Layering Paper; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; 
Authentique green; scrap of brown textured
Dies -  Hero Arts March 2017 My Monthly Hero kit (sold out) "planting soil"; DI371 Paper Layering Rabbit with Frame
Stamps - Hero Arts CL498 Celebrate Every Day (sentiment); Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter (jelly beans, egg with jelly beans, and tulips); Other - Copic Markers, Wink of Stella, Felt carrot from Target's Hot Spot bin
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, various Distress Inks

Yesterday I stamped a bunch of images from Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter stamp set, including the jelly beans. Suddenly I had an image of them in the "planting soil" growing like a crop - crazy, I know. I thought they would be perfect with the large bunny & his carrot.

Thanks for stopping by.... and I hope you're enjoying the weekend! It's a gorgeous day but I'm heading to Anchor Paper who offers a make 'n take today. They didn't say what it is but I'm sure it'll be fun! Hope it's not an April Fool's joke!!

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh another cutie!! Tulips, jelly bean, and sweet bunny, nothing say Spring more than them!! :)

Yes I am a Pisces. Thanks for visiting my blog Linda.

Rosemary said...

Super cute Easter card, Linda!! That bunny is so sweet!

Greta said...

I just love that darling bunny! Wonderful card, Linda!