Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Spring cacti

Hey everyone - just sharing a card I made and sent to my sister who moved to AZ last fall. I forgot to photograph it but Kari took a photo and texted it to me. She loved the card since it reminded her of the blooming cacti in her yard.

Spring cactus
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Sunshine Layering Paper (lightest shade - daffodil); Authentique; Neenah Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts CL838 Stamp Your Own Cactus; Your Next Stamp Hey Chickie
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 20
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, Ranger Archival Watering Can & Garden Patina
Other - Copic Markers, foam tape, Michael's gems

And who can resist that sweet little chick?! I just love the entire Hey Chickie set from Your Next Stamp - so many darling little chick images! That wraps up my Easter/Spring cards for this year, however, on Easter I'll share a little decoration for a potted plant. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Rosemary said...

what a fun design for your sister, linda!! love that little chick dancing on the cacti!!

Greta said...

Of course she loved it--so cute & beautifully colored!

stampingandstitching said...

Such a super cute card, Linda, and it's perfect for your sister! That chick just makes me smile:)