Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas-y Birthday

Hey everyone - Happy Christmas Eve! Special day for many and especially my friend Jan who has a birthday today. She was the bass in my prior quartet Chord Company (retired in 2010) and we still sing together in the City of Lakes Chorus. Anyway, given a 12/24 birthday, I couldn't resist making her a Christmas-y card using two Art Impressions stamp sets I got at Michael's 70% off!! Practically free so I had to have them, especially after seeing this cute card by Felicita, a sister guest designer at Merry Monday. But a quartet needs 4 people so I masked in an extra lady from the other stamp set. Here's the card:

Supplies: Paper - DCWV A7 card; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Doodlebug Christmas (plaid); 
Poptone black and Michael's green
Stamps - Art Impressions Ugly Sweater and Merriest
Dies - label from Penny Black's Gift Card Pocket 51-191
Other - Copic Markers; enamel dots by unknown

Do you get to open a present on Christmas Eve? Hope it's the best gift ever! And stop by tomorrow if you care to see my Christmas trees.... That's it for today. Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Betty said...

fun card, Linda - merry christmas!!

Jean said...

A wonderful birthday card for someone with a Christmas Eve birthday! How fun! Merry Christmas!

Greta said...

Oh you're so clever, Linda! You absolutely HAD to have those stamps--darling card!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Linda! I understand why you couldn't pass up that stamp!